- e-Learning ** NEW **
- UKPIA/SPA Petrol Update, Improve & Renew (Refresher)
- UKATA approved (Cat. A) Asbestos Awareness Course
- UKATA Approved Working with Non-Licensed Asbestos (Cat-B)
- IPAF (Dual) Mobile Vertical (3a) + (3b) Mobile Boom - Operator
- IPAF - Triple product (1b, 3a & 3b)
- IPAF Harness Use and Inspection
- PASMA - Mobile Access Tower for Users
- SMSTS - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- SMSTS - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (Refresher)
- SSSTS - Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- CCNSG Safety Passport (2-day)
- Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) Refresher Site Safety Plus (CITB)
- Site Safety Plus - Health and Safety Awareness (CITB)
- CDM (2007) Awareness
- Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS) (CITB)
- Temporary Works Co-ordinator (Site Safety Plus)
- First Aid at Work (3-days)
- First Aid at Work Re-qualification
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- SPA - Food and Drink Safety Passport
- SPA - Food and Drink Safety Passport (Refresher)
- Fire Marshal/Warden Certificate Course
- Practical Fire Safety Awareness Course
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
- IPAF MEWPs for Managers
- PASMA - Low Level Access
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Retail
- IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management (e-learning/disance learning)
- IEMA Associate Certificate in Environmental Management (e-learning/distance learning)
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Implementation
- OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor *IRCA Certified A17036
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Training
- ISO 14001:2004 Lead Environmental Auditor IEMA Approved
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems (QMS) Lead Auditor Training Course
Our aim is to build your understanding
SMTS is an internationally accredited provider of training and Health & Safety consultancy services.
How far does our coverage extend?
We are an international Health & Safety training and consultancy services provider; passionate about what we do because we understand that Health and Safety is at the core of your business – whatever and wherever you operate. Originally formed in the UK, we have grown rapidly across the world, and have built up an internationally recognized reputation for quality, integrity, and establishing and promoting long-term business relationships. We have strong business ethics which are respected by the world’s most health and safety conscious companies.
We have grown and prospered because a commitment to Health and Safety is at the core of all that we do; whether we are dealing with individuals or the world’s largest companies, we always maintain the highest degree of business integrity and respect for our clients; and we consistently deliver on our promises. This is because we believe in developing long-term relationships, with our clients as our best advocates – reassuringly, this is seeing us win new business and contacts day after day.
With our Administrative head office in the North East of England SMTS Ltd delivers services across the country through our field-based team of consultants and trainers. We are the first choice provider for organisations and companies that demand consistency in the quality of delivery and the levels of support services.
Beyond the UK we have International SMTS offices in Nigeria, Ghana, Turkey, South Africa and most recently the addition of our East African office in Kenya. From these offices we are able to deliver local content training and consultancy services to the same exceptional standards as we deliver in the UK. You shouldn't have to settle for anything less.
SMTS Ltd is looking forward to hearing how we can help you.
For details of any of our services please contact your national office (contact details below) or our head office in the UK on +44 1642 442004 or email email@example.com .