- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- NEBOSH International General Certificate
- NEBOSH International Construction Certificate
- NEBOSH International Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate
- NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work
- IOSH Directing Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
- UKATA recognised (Cat. A) Asbestos Awareness Course
- SMSTS - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- SMSTS - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (Refresher)
- SSSTS - Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- UKPIA/SPA Petrol Retail Contractors Safety Passport
- UKPIA/SPA Petrol Retail Contractors Safety Passport (Refresher)
- SPA - Food and Drink Safety Passport
- SPA - Food and Drink Safety Passport (Refresher)
- CCNSG Safety Passport (2-day)
- First Aid at Work (3-days)
- First Aid at Work Re-qualification
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Fire Marshal/Warden Certificate Course
- Practical Fire Safety Awareness Course
- IPAF - Triple product (1b, 3a & 3b)
- IPAF (Dual) Mobile Vertical (3a) + (3b) Mobile Boom - Operator
- IPAF MEWPs for Managers
- PASMA - Mobile Access Tower for Users
- PASMA - Low Level Access
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Retail
Our aim is to build your understanding
SMTS is a nationally accredited provider of training and Health & Safety consultancy services.
Our aim is simple - to offer a high quality, practical service to clients; from individuals adding to their skill set through to staff from large businesses attending courses across the country.
A trusted partner and resource of knowledge, our team is dedicated to helping you: from the very first telephone conversation through to course completion - and however else we an assist after this. Learn more about our team here.
How far does our coverage extend?
Our head office is in Middlesbrough, with additional support functions in Eckington, near Tewkesbury. We provide coverage for the whole of the country, plus offer the capabilities and experience to operate on an international scale.
We have completed training programs across Europe; and are now securing long-term relationships to provide Health & Safety management training and help develop safety systems in wider global locations such as Nigeria.