- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- NEBOSH International General Certificate
- NEBOSH International Construction Certificate
- NEBOSH International Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate
- NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work
- IOSH Directing Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
- UKATA recognised (Cat. A) Asbestos Awareness Course
- SMSTS - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- SMSTS - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (Refresher)
- SSSTS - Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- UKPIA/SPA Petrol Retail Contractors Safety Passport
- UKPIA/SPA Petrol Retail Contractors Safety Passport (Refresher)
- SPA - Food and Drink Safety Passport
- SPA - Food and Drink Safety Passport (Refresher)
- CCNSG Safety Passport (2-day)
- First Aid at Work (3-days)
- First Aid at Work Re-qualification
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Fire Marshal/Warden Certificate Course
- Practical Fire Safety Awareness Course
- IPAF - Triple product (1b, 3a & 3b)
- IPAF (Dual) Mobile Vertical (3a) + (3b) Mobile Boom - Operator
- IPAF MEWPs for Managers
- PASMA - Mobile Access Tower for Users
- PASMA - Low Level Access
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Retail
The expertise to make your business stronger
Our approach is different. We believe that a company must stand on its own feet in terms of safety, and not simply outsource this area of responsibility to a consultancy.
Ticking boxes isn't what we do. Not only do we offer our expert advice, we help develop skills in-house through training at all levels. This means that as time moves forward, our clients have a robust set of systems - and less and less need for our services.
Advisory services - Our teams of advisors consult for companies who are committed to improving their overall corporate culture. Our measured, holistic approach helps these organisations achieve this higher standard of safety.
Long-term contracts - We have the resources to provide H&S Advisors on long-term projects on a fixed contract basis. Your advisor would be selected based upon their skills mix and experience matching the project in question.