- e-Learning ** NEW **
- UKPIA/SPA Petrol Retail Contractors Safety Passport
- UKPIA/SPA Petrol Update, Improve & Renew (Refresher)
- UKATA approved (Cat. A) Asbestos Awareness Course
- UKATA Approved Working with Non-Licensed Asbestos (Cat-B)
- IPAF (Dual) Mobile Vertical (3a) + (3b) Mobile Boom - Operator
- IPAF Single certificate (3a)
- IPAF Single certificate (3b)
- IPAF Single certificate (1b)
- IPAF - Triple product (1b, 3a & 3b)
- IPAF Harness Use and Inspection
- PASMA - Mobile Access Tower for Users
- SMSTS - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- SMSTS - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (Refresher)
- SSSTS - Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- CCNSG Safety Passport (2-day)
- Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) Refresher Site Safety Plus (CITB)
- Site Safety Plus - Health and Safety Awareness (CITB)
- CDM (2007) Awareness
- Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS) (CITB)
- Temporary Works Co-ordinator (Site Safety Plus)
- First Aid at Work (3-days)
- First Aid at Work Re-qualification
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- SPA - Food and Drink Safety Passport
- SPA - Food and Drink Safety Passport (Refresher)
- Fire Marshal/Warden Certificate Course
- Practical Fire Safety Awareness Course
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
- IPAF MEWPs for Managers
- PASMA - Low Level Access
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Retail
- IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management (e-learning/disance learning)
- IEMA Associate Certificate in Environmental Management (e-learning/distance learning)
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Implementation
- OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor *IRCA Certified A17036
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Training
- ISO 14001:2004 Lead Environmental Auditor IEMA Approved
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems (QMS) Lead Auditor Training Course
The expertise to make your business stronger
If you are looking for a company that simply helps you to 'tick boxes' then we are not for you.
Here at SMTS our approach is different. We, and our clients, believe that our role as your Health and Safety Consultant is not only to ensure that you are compliant with legislation but our goal is to enable you to eventually stand on your own feet in terms of safety, and not simply devolve this area of responsibility to an outsourced consultancy. Certainly at the begining we will be your 'Competent Safety Representative' for as long as you need us to fulfil that role but with our support and guidance your reliance on outsourced Health and Safety support will diminish.
Ticking boxes isn't what we do. Not only do we offer our expert advice, we help develop skills in-house through training at all levels. This means that as time moves forward, our clients have a robust set of systems, a competent workforce and less and less need for our services. Don't worry, we'll never abandon you - you'll simply be better equipped to run your business safely.
Advisory services - Our teams of advisors consult for companies who are committed to improving their overall corporate culture. Our measured, holistic approach helps these organisations achieve this higher standard of safety.
Long-term contracts - We have the resources to provide H&S Advisors on long-term projects on a fixed contract basis. Your advisor would be selected based upon their skills mix and experience matching the project in question.
Nationwide and International coverage - Our consultants are geographically spread across the UK to enable us to serve you wherever you are located. We also have overseas members of our team and our UK consultants are more than happy to travel abroad to wherever you need us to be.
Call us now on +44(0)1642 438509 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a free telephone consultancy call to discuss your needs and how SMTS can support you.