- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- NEBOSH International General Certificate
- NEBOSH International Construction Certificate
- NEBOSH International Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate
- NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work
- IOSH Directing Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
- UKATA recognised (Cat. A) Asbestos Awareness Course
- SMSTS - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- SMSTS - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (Refresher)
- SSSTS - Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- UKPIA/SPA Petrol Retail Contractors Safety Passport
- UKPIA/SPA Petrol Retail Contractors Safety Passport (Refresher)
- SPA - Food and Drink Safety Passport
- SPA - Food and Drink Safety Passport (Refresher)
- CCNSG Safety Passport (2-day)
- First Aid at Work (3-days)
- First Aid at Work Re-qualification
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Fire Marshal/Warden Certificate Course
- Practical Fire Safety Awareness Course
- IPAF - Triple product (1b, 3a & 3b)
- IPAF (Dual) Mobile Vertical (3a) + (3b) Mobile Boom - Operator
- IPAF MEWPs for Managers
- PASMA - Mobile Access Tower for Users
- PASMA - Low Level Access
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Retail
CIEH LEVEL 2 AWARD IN FOOD SAFETY FOR RETAILSMTS0021
Locations nationwide and/or client specific.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
This qualification will benefit anyone working in a food retail situation e.g. supermarkets, convenience stores, corner and mobile shops. Including those with frozen, chilled and hot food display counters.
Successful completion of the training programme and assessment will enable candidates to understand:
Introduction to food safety - The terminology used in food safety
The Law - The laws that apply to food businesses and food handlers, and should be able to describe, in general terms, the requirements of the current regulations.
Food Safety Hazards - The concepts of food hazards and how the risk of food poisoning can be contained.
Temperature Controls - The importance of temperature controls and how to monitor product and equipment temperatures.
Food Handlers - That food handlers can pose a risk to food safety
Principles of Safe Food Storage - The importance of utilising appropriate storage conditions for different types of food.
Cleaning - The importance of cleaning in food retail premises.
Food premises and equipment - The need for high standards for structure and equipment to promote good hygiene in food retail premises.
Designed for all staff in a retail environment with food handling responsibilities.
Delegates who successfully complete the multiple choice assessment at the end of the course will receive a CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Retail certificate. It is recommended that certificates are renewed every three years.