- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- NEBOSH International General Certificate
- NEBOSH International Construction Certificate
- NEBOSH International Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate
- NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work
- IOSH Directing Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
- UKATA recognised (Cat. A) Asbestos Awareness Course
- SMSTS - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- SMSTS - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (Refresher)
- SSSTS - Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- UKPIA/SPA Petrol Retail Contractors Safety Passport
- UKPIA/SPA Petrol Retail Contractors Safety Passport (Refresher)
- SPA - Food and Drink Safety Passport
- SPA - Food and Drink Safety Passport (Refresher)
- CCNSG Safety Passport (2-day)
- First Aid at Work (3-days)
- First Aid at Work Re-qualification
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Fire Marshal/Warden Certificate Course
- Practical Fire Safety Awareness Course
- IPAF - Triple product (1b, 3a & 3b)
- IPAF (Dual) Mobile Vertical (3a) + (3b) Mobile Boom - Operator
- IPAF MEWPs for Managers
- PASMA - Mobile Access Tower for Users
- PASMA - Low Level Access
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Retail
SPA - FOOD AND DRINK SAFETY PASSPORTSMTS0027
2 Days (1 core day and 1 day food and drink specific).
Available for delivery to in-company groups at your premises. We will be announcing a schedule of Open courses at selected venues around the UK soon. Please click on the 'Enquiry' button (above) to find out more details.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
To give participants an understanding of general health and safety and the specific hazards associated working in the food and drink manufacturing industry. The programme focuses on food hygiene, environmental concerns and health and safety and considers the implications for cost, business, job security and risk of injury if these are not properly considered.
- Setting the scene - Accidents
- Organising for safety - including responsibilities, duties and risk assessment, consultation and enforcement officers
- Workplace safety - including general workplace safety requirements, behavioural safety, fire safety, working at height, hidden services, asbestos,confined spaces and display screen equipment
- Tools, Plant and Machinery - including hand-held tools, electricity and power tools
- Health - including hygiene, hazardous substances, effects of the sun, temperature, occupational diseases, manual handling, vibration, noise and stress
- Procedures - including safe systems of work, first aid requirements and occupational road accidents
- The Environment - including pollution and waste, employers and employees responsibilities
Food and Drink Day
- Food protection - including food contamination, safe working practices, reporting of illnesses, hygiene systems and legal requirements
- Environmental protection - including environmental damage and pollution and waste disposal
- Health and safety - general overview of hazards and risk
Contractors who work in the food and drink manufacturing industry.
Delegates successfully completeing the course will receive a SPA Safety Passport which is valid for three years.
The SPA Food and Drink Safety Passport is valid for 3 years, after which a 1-day refresher can be taken to extend the Passport's validity for a further 3 years.
COURSE PACKAGEOur Open course price is subject to vat (at the standard rate) and includes: