- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- NEBOSH International General Certificate
- NEBOSH International Construction Certificate
- NEBOSH International Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate
- NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work
- IOSH Directing Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
- UKATA recognised (Cat. A) Asbestos Awareness Course
- SMSTS - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- SMSTS - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (Refresher)
- SSSTS - Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- UKPIA/SPA Petrol Retail Contractors Safety Passport
- UKPIA/SPA Petrol Retail Contractors Safety Passport (Refresher)
- SPA - Food and Drink Safety Passport
- SPA - Food and Drink Safety Passport (Refresher)
- CCNSG Safety Passport (2-day)
- First Aid at Work (3-days)
- First Aid at Work Re-qualification
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Fire Marshal/Warden Certificate Course
- Practical Fire Safety Awareness Course
- IPAF - Triple product (1b, 3a & 3b)
- IPAF (Dual) Mobile Vertical (3a) + (3b) Mobile Boom - Operator
- IPAF MEWPs for Managers
- PASMA - Mobile Access Tower for Users
- PASMA - Low Level Access
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Retail
FIRST AID AT WORK (3-DAYS)SMTS0007
This HSE approved course totals 18 hours and must be completed within 9 weeks. This is usually delivered over 3 consecutive days or one day per week over three weeks.
Training undertaken at client specific locations nationwide
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Assess emergency situations and carry out appropriate action including informing emergency services.
- Carry out artificial ventilation and chest compressions.
- Place casualty into the recovery position and know to use this position.
- Clear obstructed airway.
- Control severe bleeding.
- Recognise and treat shock.
- Understand the requirements of a first aid kit and how to report accidents in the workplace.
- Recognise and treat major illnesses.
- Deal with burns and scolds.
- Recognise and treat fractures.
- Carry out the duties of a First Aider in a safe and approved manner, with no risk to self or third party.
- Assessing the casualty and situation
- The unconscious casualty
- Cardio-pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Head injuries
- Choking and asthma
- Severe bleeding
- The first aid kit and reporting procedures
- Heart attack, seizures and diabetes
- Burns and scols
This course is designed for anyone involved in a workplace, whether employer or employee who are required to provide First Aid in accordance with Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
This course involves theoretical and practical elements, therefore delegates will need to dress appropriately for carrying out floor-based tasks such as CPR.
Delegates who successfully complete this course, including the practical assessments will receive a HSE approved certificate valid for three years. HSE highly recommend a 3 hour update refresher to be conducted annually and it is mandatory to sit a 2-day re-certification course after 3 years to retain the qualification.
|02/07/2013||Nigeria - Lagos||MAP||Earlybird! - NGN55000||[BOOK] [ ENQUIRE]||Open|
|02/07/2013||Nigeria - Lagos||MAP||NGN65000||[BOOK] [ ENQUIRE]||Open|
|17/09/2013||Nigeria - Lagos||MAP||Earlybird! - NGN55000||[BOOK] [ ENQUIRE]||Open|
|17/09/2013||Nigeria - Lagos||MAP||NGN65000||[BOOK] [ ENQUIRE]||Open|
|* prices are from per person, excluding VAT|