- e-Learning ** NEW **
- UKPIA/SPA Petrol Retail Contractors Safety Passport
- UKPIA/SPA Petrol Update, Improve & Renew (Refresher)
- IOSH Directing Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
- UKATA recognised (Cat. A) Asbestos Awareness Course
- SMSTS - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- SMSTS - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (Refresher)
- SSSTS - Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- Site Safety Plus - Health and Safety Awareness (CITB)
- SPA - Food and Drink Safety Passport
- SPA - Food and Drink Safety Passport (Refresher)
- CCNSG Safety Passport (2-day)
- CDM (2007) Awareness
- First Aid at Work (3-days)
- First Aid at Work Re-qualification
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Fire Marshal/Warden Certificate Course
- Practical Fire Safety Awareness Course
- IPAF - Triple product (1b, 3a & 3b)
- IPAF (Dual) Mobile Vertical (3a) + (3b) Mobile Boom - Operator
- IPAF MEWPs for Managers
- PASMA - Mobile Access Tower for Users
- PASMA - Low Level Access
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Retail
- IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management (e-learning/disance learning)
- IEMA Associate Certificate in Environmental Management (e-learning/distance learning)
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Implementation
- OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor *IRCA Certified A17036
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Training
- ISO 14001:2004 Lead Environmental Auditor IEMA Approved
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems (QMS) Lead Auditor Training Course
SMTS Providing Health and Safety Services in Nigeria
In 2011 SMTS were proud to announce the launch of SMTS (Nigeria) Ltd. SMTS Ltd developed a strong partnership over recent years with Pottersmark Services Ltd, a health and safety consultancy based in Lagos, providing key health and safety services to the country. The partnership had seen a great success in training (IOSH Managing Safely and NEBOSH International General Certificate course) and in 2009 conducted a full and detailed review and audit program for one of Nigeria’s leading state run bodies. By the end of 2011 SMTS Nigeria had celebrated the gala opening ceremony for our very first Training Centre in Lagos dedicated to the development of Health and Safety education at all levels of workers and management in Nigeria and the ECOWAS region. A very proud moment for the entire SMTS Group.
The training has been carried out in both Nigeria and in the UK and includes organizations such as The Lagos Water Corporation, The Nigeria Ports Authority, as well as a number of large established businesses in the area. We are delighted to have delivered a number of IOSH Managing Safely and NEBOSH International General Certificate courses to their key management as well as working with Pottersmark Services to develop wider training programs for these organizations.
"I found the knowledge gained from the course very enriching, the conduct and delivery was international standard.
Navy Commander Segun Seidu
In 2009 SMTS and Pottersmark worked with the Federal Ministry of Water Resources to develop a full and extensive audit, review and development program which will have a profound positive effect on working practices and procedures across the 37 Water Boards in Nigeria.
SMTS (Nigeria) Ltd now incorporates the training services of Pottersmark Services Ltd and is headed up by Executive Director, Olawale Bakare. Already SMTS (Nigeria) Ltd has won contracts to deliver safety training programmes to one of the worlds largest oil companies and is developing a bespoke Fire Safety and First Aid training program for a company responsible for providing auxilliary services to the Oil and Gas sector.
For more information on our health and safety training programme in Nigeria and elsewhere please click here. Alternatively, to discuss how SMTS (Nigeria) Ltd can assist you, please contact us on the details below:
< Click the button to go to SMTS Nigeria's Facebook page and 'Like' us
SMTS (Nigeria) Ltd
|SMTS Training Centre
Plot 643 Somide Odujinrin Avenue,
Omole Phase 2 G.R.A.
Executive Director - Wale Bakare - 234 (0)8178563445
Training Manager - Bassey Akan -234 (0)8178563448
Sales & Admin - 234 (0)8178563445 - 9