- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- NEBOSH International General Certificate
- NEBOSH International Construction Certificate
- NEBOSH International Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate
- NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work
- IOSH Directing Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
- UKATA recognised (Cat. A) Asbestos Awareness Course
- SMSTS - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- SMSTS - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (Refresher)
- SSSTS - Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- UKPIA/SPA Petrol Retail Contractors Safety Passport
- UKPIA/SPA Petrol Retail Contractors Safety Passport (Refresher)
- SPA - Food and Drink Safety Passport
- SPA - Food and Drink Safety Passport (Refresher)
- CCNSG Safety Passport (2-day)
- First Aid at Work (3-days)
- First Aid at Work Re-qualification
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Fire Marshal/Warden Certificate Course
- Practical Fire Safety Awareness Course
- IPAF - Triple product (1b, 3a & 3b)
- IPAF (Dual) Mobile Vertical (3a) + (3b) Mobile Boom - Operator
- IPAF MEWPs for Managers
- PASMA - Mobile Access Tower for Users
- PASMA - Low Level Access
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Retail
Health & Safety Training Advisor and Consultant ~ Salary Negotiable plus Car and Bonus Scheme
SMTS Ltd is looking for an exceptional individual to deliver a wide range of health and safety training courses to a variety of clients from SME’s to multinationals. The candidate must have both a proven track record in training but also a real enthusiasm, and be suitably qualified to deliver courses such as IOSH Managing Safely and NEBOSH General Certificate – hence, our ideal candidate will also hold MIOSH status. In addition, we are looking for the person to be able to take on a multidisciplinary role and be able to consult on H&S matters for our clients in the field.
In the main, the position is based in the South East of England, however, the ideal candidate must be prepared to travel and stay over; both in the UK and occasionally on an international basis.
At SMTS, genuine enthusiasm and high quality delivery are essential to us, as is the attentive and pastoral care of our clients. If you feel that this is you, please send your CV and a covering letter/E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for an interview and presentation.
Sales Executive ~ £17,500 p.a. and Bonus Scheme
SMTS Ltd is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual to join the team. You will be selling training and consultancy services to companies and individuals from the UK and overseas.
As a home-based Sales Executive, your role will be to manage and develop existing accounts, convert leads provided for you, actively source new business through sales calls and client referrals, arrange appointments for the senior sales team. You will be sales orientated and target-driven, confident in selling over the telephone to UK and International clients, well organised, happy to work remotely as part of a sales team. You will be IT-literate, have an excellent telephone manner (telesales expreience preferred), hold full UK D/L.
If you feel that this is you, please send your CV and a covering letter/E-mail to email@example.com.