- e-Learning ** NEW **
- UKPIA/SPA Petrol Retail Contractors Safety Passport
- UKPIA/SPA Petrol Update, Improve & Renew (Refresher)
- UKATA approved (Cat. A) Asbestos Awareness Course
- UKATA Approved Working with Non-Licensed Asbestos (Cat-B)
- IPAF (Dual) Mobile Vertical (3a) + (3b) Mobile Boom - Operator
- IPAF Single certificate (3a)
- IPAF Single certificate (3b)
- IPAF Single certificate (1b)
- IPAF - Triple product (1b, 3a & 3b)
- IPAF Harness Use and Inspection
- PASMA - Mobile Access Tower for Users
- SMSTS - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- SMSTS - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (Refresher)
- SSSTS - Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- CCNSG Safety Passport (2-day)
- Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) Refresher Site Safety Plus (CITB)
- Site Safety Plus - Health and Safety Awareness (CITB)
- CDM (2007) Awareness
- Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS) (CITB)
- Temporary Works Co-ordinator (Site Safety Plus)
- First Aid at Work (3-days)
- First Aid at Work Re-qualification
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- SPA - Food and Drink Safety Passport
- SPA - Food and Drink Safety Passport (Refresher)
- Fire Marshal/Warden Certificate Course
- Practical Fire Safety Awareness Course
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
- IPAF MEWPs for Managers
- PASMA - Low Level Access
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Retail
- IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management (e-learning/disance learning)
- IEMA Associate Certificate in Environmental Management (e-learning/distance learning)
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Implementation
- OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor *IRCA Certified A17036
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Training
- ISO 14001:2004 Lead Environmental Auditor IEMA Approved
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems (QMS) Lead Auditor Training Course
Health & Safety Training Advisor and Consultant ~ Salary Negotiable plus Car and Bonus Scheme
SMTS Ltd is looking for an exceptional individual to deliver a wide range of health and safety training courses to a variety of clients from SME’s to multinationals. The candidate must have both a proven track record in training but also a real enthusiasm, and be suitably qualified to deliver courses such as IOSH Managing Safely and NEBOSH General Certificate – hence, our ideal candidate will also be a member of IOSH. In addition, we are looking for the person to be able to take on a multidisciplinary role and be able to consult on H&S matters for our clients in the field.
In the main, the position is based in the South East of England, however, the ideal candidate must be prepared to travel and stay over; both in the UK and occasionally on an international basis.
At SMTS, genuine enthusiasm and high quality delivery are essential to us, as is the attentive and pastoral care of our clients. If you feel that this is you, please send your CV and a covering letter/E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for an interview and presentation.
Manager (UK) - upto £40,000 p.a. plus Bonus £20k OTE (uncapped)
This position forms part of the senior management team and offers the right candidate a bright, exciting and challenging career.
To run, coach and develop the internal and external sales and BD function, reporting to the General Manager. The position carries overall responsibility for sales procedures, reporting and revenue identification, conversion and growth.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Overseeing the sales function, both internally and externally, including Business
Development for UK and overseas markets, selling a portfolio of SMTS products.
- Team Sales pipeline development &management; adopting a supportive role for both
sales administration and direct sales teams alike, providing coaching, review
and development of the team as well as global agent network.
- Review of current administrative structure and procedures with a view to streamline
and increase efficiency and inter departmental visibility and liaison.
- Ownership of the sales pipeline, revenue conversion and forecasting accuracy
- Improvement of the CRM system performance and reporting function
- Forge a strong relationship with group heads, identifying, assisting and sharing data
and idea with a view to increase productivity and return from leads.
- Hold weekly sales reviews with full reporting function
- Collate and prepare sales documents for Management & Board reports
- Develop close interaction with operations team
- Developing and growing long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Meeting or exceeding departmental and personal sales targets.
- Recording and managing client contact data.
- Assist the marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and exhibitions including occasional presentations.
Preference for candidates to have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s and 2 A Levels or equivalent track record in an allied function..
- Experience of working/leading sales teams, internally and externally.
- Knowledge of overseas sales and cultural sensitivities. Dealing with customers via telephone, email and face to face.
- Proven track record in international sales environment
- Experience of soft sales an advantage
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must have familiarity with CRM systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with first class organisational ability.
- Ability to achieve set goals when working under pressure and with limited resources.
- Must be well organised, committed and possess the ability to work effectively both as an individual and in a team environment.
- Approach opportunities both analytically and tangentially
- Must be able to operate in a flexible manner.
- Ability to work closely with, and strongly influence, customers in a wide range of
- Must be intrinsically motivated and profit focussed.
- Must have a full UK driving license.
- Willing to travel on a global basis as and when required.
In return, SMTS offers a basic salary of £40K - OTE £60K+ (uncapped bonus)
Can you rise to this challenge? Please send your CV, with a covering letter/Emaill to email@example.com
Sales Executive ~ £22,000 p.a. and Bonus Scheme
SMTS Ltd is looking for 2 dynamic, self-motivated individuasl to join the team. You will be selling training and consultancy services to companies and individuals from the UK and overseas.
As a Sales Executive based at our Middlesbrough Head Office, your role will be to manage and develop existing accounts, convert leads provided for you, actively source new business through sales calls and client referrals, arrange appointments for the senior sales team.
You will be sales orientated and target-driven with a proven track record of exceeding your targets, confident in selling over the phone to UK and International clients, well organised, happy to work as part of a sales team. You will be IT-literate, have an excellent telephone manner, hold full UK D/L.
In return we offer a basic salary of £22K - OTE £46K+ (uncapped bonus)
If you feel that this is you, please send your CV and a covering letter/E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org