- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- NEBOSH International General Certificate
- NEBOSH International Construction Certificate
- NEBOSH International Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate
- NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work
- IOSH Directing Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
- UKATA recognised (Cat. A) Asbestos Awareness Course
- SMSTS - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- SMSTS - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (Refresher)
- SSSTS - Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- UKPIA/SPA Petrol Retail Contractors Safety Passport
- UKPIA/SPA Petrol Retail Contractors Safety Passport (Refresher)
- SPA - Food and Drink Safety Passport
- SPA - Food and Drink Safety Passport (Refresher)
- CCNSG Safety Passport (2-day)
- First Aid at Work (3-days)
- First Aid at Work Re-qualification
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Fire Marshal/Warden Certificate Course
- Practical Fire Safety Awareness Course
- IPAF - Triple product (1b, 3a & 3b)
- IPAF (Dual) Mobile Vertical (3a) + (3b) Mobile Boom - Operator
- IPAF MEWPs for Managers
- PASMA - Mobile Access Tower for Users
- PASMA - Low Level Access
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Retail
SMTS offers NEBOSH International General Certificate worldwide
SMTS aims to expand globally by building on its international reputation for providing highly effective Health and Safety services and delivering NEBOSH International General Certificate courses, the international benchmark qualification in Health and Safety management, worldwide.
We are actively seeking training partners across the globe to deliver our high quality NEBOSH International General Certificate courses. We are already operating in a number of countries and cities around the world, South Africa, Turkey, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria and Kenya and we wish to complement our presence in these countries with new regions. We pride ourselves on the high quality pass rates that we have become renowned for and will be delighted to discuss collaborations with partners who share out interest in excellence.
SMTS also delivers, on our partners’ behalf, a range of occupational health and safety services including:
• Fire safety audits
• Fire risk assessments
• Critical safety audits
• Health and Safety Consultancy
Where appropriate, our services are delivered by our team of highly experienced safety consultants; and our fire risk assessments meet the rigorous UK standards for fire safety which are aspired to throughout the world.
SMTS Ltd’s range of internationally recognised accredited courses includes:
• NEBOSH International General Certificate
• NEBOSH International Construction Certificate
• NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management
• IOSH Managing Safely
• IOSH Directing Safely
• IOSH Safety for Senior Executives
We could soon be delivering these courses to your clients on your behalf.
Why do partnerships with SMTS Ltd work so well?
The simple answer to this is that we are interested in fostering long-term relationships with our partners.
• We are 100% respectful in your relationships with your clients. If one of your clients contacts us directly we refer them straight back to you as our representative in your region/country.
• Our pricing is competitive and there are no hidden costs
• We help you to promote your courses.
• We want you to make money from the courses we deliver for you.
We benefit from your success and we will do what we can to make your courses successful.
If you are interested in working with a world leader in Health and Safety training to offer your clients NEBOSH and IOSH courses, please click here or alternatively telephone us on 00 44 1642 438509