- e-Learning ** NEW **
- UKPIA/SPA Petrol Retail Contractors Safety Passport
- UKPIA/SPA Petrol Update, Improve & Renew (Refresher)
- UKATA approved (Cat. A) Asbestos Awareness Course
- UKATA Approved Working with Non-Licensed Asbestos (Cat-B)
- IPAF (Dual) Mobile Vertical (3a) + (3b) Mobile Boom - Operator
- IPAF Single certificate (3a)
- IPAF Single certificate (3b)
- IPAF Single certificate (1b)
- IPAF - Triple product (1b, 3a & 3b)
- IPAF Harness Use and Inspection
- PASMA - Mobile Access Tower for Users
- SMSTS - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- SMSTS - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (Refresher)
- SSSTS - Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (CITB)
- CCNSG Safety Passport (2-day)
- Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) Refresher Site Safety Plus (CITB)
- Site Safety Plus - Health and Safety Awareness (CITB)
- CDM (2007) Awareness
- Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS) (CITB)
- Temporary Works Co-ordinator (Site Safety Plus)
- First Aid at Work (3-days)
- First Aid at Work Re-qualification
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- SPA - Food and Drink Safety Passport
- SPA - Food and Drink Safety Passport (Refresher)
- Fire Marshal/Warden Certificate Course
- Practical Fire Safety Awareness Course
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
- IPAF MEWPs for Managers
- PASMA - Low Level Access
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Retail
- IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management (e-learning/disance learning)
- IEMA Associate Certificate in Environmental Management (e-learning/distance learning)
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Implementation
- OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor *IRCA Certified A17036
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Training
- ISO 14001:2004 Lead Environmental Auditor IEMA Approved
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems (QMS) Lead Auditor Training Course
SMTS offers Health and Safety training worldwide
SMTS aims to expand globally by building on its international reputation for providing highly effective Health and Safety services and delivering globally recognised courses.
We are actively seeking training partners across the globe to deliver our high quality Safety Management courses. We are already operating in a number of countries and cities around the world, South Africa, Turkey, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria and Kenya and we wish to complement our presence in these countries with new regions. We pride ourselves on the high quality pass rates that we have become renowned for and will be delighted to discuss collaborations with partners who share out interest in excellence.
SMTS also delivers, on our partners’ behalf, a range of occupational health and safety services including:
• Fire safety audits
• Fire risk assessments
• Critical safety audits
• Health and Safety Consultancy
Where appropriate, our services are delivered by our team of highly experienced safety consultants; and our fire risk assessments meet the rigorous UK standards for fire safety which are aspired to throughout the world.
Why do partnerships with SMTS Ltd work so well?
The simple answer to this is that we are interested in fostering long-term relationships with our partners.
• We are 100% respectful in your relationships with your clients. If one of your clients contacts us directly we refer them straight back to you as our representative in your region/country.
• Our pricing is competitive and there are no hidden costs
• We help you to promote your courses.
• We want you to make money from the courses we deliver for you.
We benefit from your success and we will do what we can to make your courses successful.
If you are interested in working with a world leader in Health and Safety training to offer your clients our rtange of courses, please click here or alternatively telephone us on 00 44 1642 442004
Click on the like button and follow SMTS Ltd
Office 13, Unit 1 Stephenson Court
Tel: +44 (0)1642 442004